Saturday, November 27, 2010

I AM THANKFUL FOR MANY THINGS...

I know Thanksgiving is come and gone but I am so thankful for many things. I am especially grateful for my family. For my great husband that does so many great things for us and provides for us. He works so hard and never cmoplains. I am thankful for each of my 5 children. I love each of them dearly and am so grateful for each of their different personalities and talents. They make my life great and entertaining. I am grateful for my parents that taught me many great things. Especially how to work and to love my brothers and sisters. I love each of them so much and wish I lived closer to all of them. I miss them all dearly! I am grateful for the gospel in my life. It gives me such great direction as a parent and gives me many opportunities to learn and serve. I am grateful to be able to work at this time in my life and to have a job that works so well with my families schedule. I am really enjoying it (Even though I miss spending the days with my little buddy Chase). Chase is really enjoying spending time at Kondas house--to which I am very grateful also.

I am grateful for so many things. This wonderful community that we have to live in and to raise our children. Sorry everyone that doesn't live in Rexburg but this is the best place to live and raise a family. We are so blessed. I hope you all feel that way about where you live. I am grateful for the Savior that sacrificed his life so that we all could live again with our families forever.

Thanksgiving this year we spent by ourselves but we have had such a wonderful time together. We had a great dinner with no turkey. We decided to have BBQ chicken instead and that may become a new tradition. We have played many games and have enjoyed spending time together. We had the whole week off of school due to terrible weather but it was great because I didn't have to work and the kids had no school. We have eaten a lot of great food and made great memories. The kids are all out now with Phil getting their hair cut. What handsome men I have in my life and a beautiful daughter. Tiana and I went out and did some shopping yesterday and it made me realize how thankful I am to have a daughter. Phil and Josh went out Thanksgiving night at 10 to Wal-Mart and waited to make their purchases until mid-night and then were home by about 1:30. Josh and Phil are so much alike. They really like to have fun and love to give gifts. Well that pretty much sums up our week. It was fabulous. Now back to real life!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that post. We truly are blessed. It reminds me of Pres. Monsons talk on gratitude and Elder Holland giving thanks to his parents. I wished we lived closer too so we could game all night. I miss those days.
    Trenton

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have had fun playing games and eating good food this week. We too feel very blessed but miss all of you so much! But, I have thought about you guys and how it would be so great to have our kids hang out together and play games. However, we will not be moving to Rexburg because Royal is the best place to live and raise a family! So, you'll all have to move here with your great family! :) Love you ~Heather

    ReplyDelete