Thursday, April 8, 2010

BASEBALL SEASON!

My favorite sport season has arrived and because we live in Rexburg my kids learn how to play baseball inside of a gym for the first couple months of the season. Yeah it snowed here this week and it is still freezing cold. I don't know why I love baseball season so much because you never know if it will rain, snow, hail, or just possibly the sun might break through the clouds for a minute--but baseball season makes me happy! This year all of my kids are playing baseball. This is Dallas's last year before high school ball which blows my mind. He should still be 5 in my mind. So Dallas and Josh are both playing baseball, Tiana is playing softball, Logan is playing coaches pitch and Chase will play T-ball. Phil is helping coach Dallas's team and he is also Logans coach so he is going to be busy. I hope for better weather before next week because Dallas and Josh both have their first game next Wednesday so I am praying for sunshine! Good luck kids--mom will be cheering for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment